2010年6月8日 星期二

What do I actually do in Turkey (Week 1 Travel - -!)







I had a wonderful time in Fethiye, Kabal and Olympos, all of which are in the Southern part of Turkey, last weekend, travelling with two of my colleagues from America, Jamar and Warren. How funny it is? Just try to imagine the picture that a Chinese with two American travel in Middle East, well, you ll probably get it.

I miss the awesome scenery of Butterfly Valley, a small island as beautiful as her name, and of course the "water taxi" by which we got to the valley.

Besides, the beach we visited in Olympos is the best one I have ever seen before. It is a well-preserved fine sandy beach (a large one) located in the Mediterranean Coastal area. The sea is impressively jadish blue. People in different color basking in the sun interested me so much. Most importantly, the beach is indeed much less commercialized in contrast to the one in Fethiye, despite of its increasing popularity (thx Lonely Planet again)...

沒有留言:

張貼留言